Mobile Optical Assistant - Birmingham
Mobile Optical Assistant vacancies and Mobile Optical Assistant Jobs in Birmingham, West Midlands. Zest Optical are seeking to recruit a Mobile Optical Assistant in Birmingham, West Midlands on behalf of a reputable local domiciliary eye care provider.
A Mobile Optical Assistant is required to join a high quality, independent home eye care provider to cover the Birmingham, West Midlands area.
The company provide an eye care service to those who are unable to travel to their local high street practice.
They believe that everyone should have the right to high quality eye care, and pride themselves on providing a professional yet friendly service.
Mobile Optical Assistant – Role
- Working alongside an Optometrist to provide high levels of care
- Dispensing frames and lenses to all levels, including varifocals
- Delivery of glasses
- Aftercare visits
- Administrative duties
- Booking appointments
- Driving to and from venues
- Mon – Fri (No weekend work)
Mobile Optical Assistant – Requirements
- Previous experience of working as an Optical Assistant
- Able to dispense spectacles
- Enjoy building relationships with clients
- Excellent communication skills; clear verbal and written communication with active listening skills
- Wish to work in a supportive and rewarding environment
- Full driving license
Mobile Optical Assistant – Salary
- £17,500 base salary
- Bonus scheme
- 45p/mile to cover fuel & travel costs
- Further added benefits
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Kieran Lindley using the ‘Apply’ link as soon as possible.
Contact: Kieran Lindley
Telephone: 0114 287 0353