Medical Field Service Engineer (Optics / Ophthalmic) - East England
Zest Optical are working alongside a leading optical service provider to recruit an Optical / Ophthalmic / Medical Field Service Engineer to their growing team.
Well-established as one of the UK’s leading Optical / Ophthalmic equipment and service providers, our client has developed a fantastic reputation for offering a diverse range of services and forged long-lasting relationships with a number of leading eye care providers in the UK.
They offer a range of optometric equipment from across the industry, enabling them to provide a completely tailored service depending on their customer’s exact needs.
Following an accelerated period of growth, they are looking to add a Field Service Engineer from the optical / ophthalmic industry to their team in the East of the UK.
Medical Field Service Engineer (Optical / Ophthalmic) – Role
- Working with Optical / Ophthalmic instrumentation
- Equipment installation and handover / training
- Maintenance visits to diagnose and repair instruments
- Maintenance Service visits
- Training will be provided and you will undergo an initial shadow period
Medical Field Service Engineer (Optical / Ophthalmic) – Requirements
- The ability to work independently in a field-based role.
- Some ophthalmic experience, although training will be provided (subject to individual needs)
- Electro-mechanical skills, (as above, training will be provided subject to individual needs)
- IT knowledge and experience
- Excellent customer service skills with a ‘first time fix’ mentality.
- Ideally based South East England
Medical Field Service Engineer (Optical / Ophthalmic) – Package
- Base salary up to £32,000
- Bonus scheme with £4,000 potential
- Fully expensed vehicle
- Range of additional benefits inc. life insurance, pension, 30 holidays etc
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Kieran Lindley using the ‘Apply’ link as soon as possible or call 0114 287 0353.
Contact: Kieran Lindley
Telephone: 0114 287 0353