Marketing Specialist - Optics - Nationwide
Marketing Specialist – Nationwide - Optics
Zest optical has been instructed to recruit a Specialist Marketing Manager for our clients UK business. The highly customer focussed Marketing Specialist will undertake a key role creating and implementing marketing campaigns on behalf of their retail customers and partners.
This is an important role within the organisation reporting into the Senior Management Team where you will develop and manage effective Marketing campaigns with customers, maximising the full product potential within the lifecycle and ensuring that deadlines and objectives are successfully achieved;
- Accomplished Optical professional ideally with a Dispensing Qualification (FBDO) or degree educated in a relevant discipline.
- Experience of marketing within an Optical Practice.
- Marketing Qualification would be desirable
- Project Management experience
- National travel will be expected in this role.
- Develop and maintain effective marketing campaigns with partner optical practices across the UK.
- Have full understanding of the full marketing mix and apply that to individual practices, taking into account their local demographics and needs etc
- Having an impact on overall strategy, creating and building campaigns specific to a practice
- Co-ordinating and managing the marketing requirements of a number of retail outlets to aid their expansion. A high proportion of the role is administration - working with the SMT to develop marketing plans and the design team to maintain the design job, coordinate the work flow between customer and design
- Managing promotional activities.
- Lead meetings of the UK team ensure it can develop and produce tailored responses for each tender and help drive efficiencies in tender response and managing the process.
- Pioneering adaptive lens technologies. Our client is a world leader in adaptive optics partnered with some of the world’s leading augmented reality, technology and optical companies helping to change the way we see.
- shaping the future of virtual and augmented reality experiences and changing expectations for eyewear industry
- Highly dynamic and entrepreneurial team providing services to a wide range of customers throughout the UK.
Our client is committed to securing the services of the right candidate and can offer a salary between 35 to 40k. The package also includes a car allowance and there is a range of company benefits. Zest Optical is working to a strict deadline so in order to be considered for this opportunity please apply now and your application will be reviewed immediately.
Contact: Steve McMurray
Telephone: 0114 238 1723