Marketing Executive - Optical- Hybrid
Zest optical are working with a well established and entrepreneurial optical manufacturer who are looking to recruit a skilled Marketing Executive and social media specialist to be the key marketing contact, delivering support to their partner practices throughout the UK.
You will be responsible for the consistent planning on delivery of campaigns across all their platforms specifically raising awareness through their social media channels. Including - print, events, local media and digital. You will be focused on individual practices helping to increase awareness and up-selling of products ultimately enhancing the customer journey. Thorough grasp of social media tools and video editing will be a plus.
You can be based from home with travel to their offices in Oxfordshire and your main responsibilities will be to;
- Support practices in planning and delivering Local Marketing to accurately tackle specific trading issues and budget requirements
- Support activity to help drive footfall to the practices
- Campaign development, print, event marketing, local media, digital, and practice design/signage
- Develop, maintain and manage an online marketing toolkit
- Attend area meetings in your regions to represent marketing
- Monthly reviews to ensure effective digital support for your identified practices.
Ideally you will be a Marketing graduate with experience in driving marketing across a variety of channels with proven experience in developing and executing marketing campaigns. You will have sound relationship building skills able to manage effective relationships across your colleagues, practice staff and agencies. You will need to be a self starter with confident presentation and excellent communication skills. You will have experience of working creatively in a commercial environment with good project management skills.
This is an excellent opportunity for a skilled Marketing graduate to work in a highly dynamic environment and you will be rewarded with an attractive salary package up to £35,000 and benefits. In order to discuss this opportunity in greater depth contact Zest Optical on 0114 238 1723 or forward your CV to email@example.com
Contact: Steve McMurray
Telephone: 0114 238 1723