Marketing Assistant - Eye Hospital - North London
Marketing Assistant job in London. Zest Optical are currently looking to recruit a Marketing Assistant for a leading eye specialist. The purpose of this role is to assist in organising campaigns, developing marketing strategies, handling quote/raising PO’s etc. This is a hybrid role, normally 3 days in the office per week (either Colindale or Central London).
The Marketing Assistant will support the Marketing department of the company in its primary marketing, small to medium events and administrative duties.
Marketing Assistant – Responsibilities
- Undertake daily marketing administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities
- First port of call in the organising of in-person/virtual events and traditional or digital campaigns and attend them to facilitate their success
- Management and development of social media campaigns across all social channels.
- Support the digital team in implementing tactics, plans and campaigns across digital.
- Work with the clinics and hospitals to support the marketing activity and point of sale in clinics.
- Support the Marketing Manager on delivering brand marketing initiatives and plans. Marketing executives in organizing various projects.
- Conduct market research and analyse consumer rating reports/ questionnaires.
- Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (social media, web analytics, rankings etc.)
Marketing Assistant – Requirements
- Proven experience as a Marketing Assistant
- Good understanding of office management and marketing principles
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
Marketing Assistant – Salary
- Base salary up to £25,000
- A range of additional benefits
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please contact Alex Grimes on email@example.com
Contact: Alex Grimes
Telephone: 0114 238 1727