Locum Optometrist - Oxford - Boutique Brand
Locum Optometry vacancies and Locum Optometrist jobs in Oxford, Oxfordshire.
Zest Optical are working alongside a boutique optical brand who are looking to make new Locum Optometrist contacts to cover days on an ongoing basis in Oxford, Oxfordshire.
This is a great opportunity to gain exposure in a different setting within optics where patient care and service is still the #1 priority, but with a whole new outlook on the fun you can have whilst in practice.
Locum Optometrist - Role
- In the stores you will find fashion-forward, gallery like setups and testing rooms that are kitted out with the latest technology.
- Your day will be spent focussing on testing, but you will have plenty of opportunity get out of the testing room and support across the rest of the store
- Relaxed single clinics with 25 minute tests, planned well enough so that you won’t ever feel rushed
- Excellent support is available from the experienced management and teams in practice
- Regular or ad-hoc days available from July onwards
- 10am – 6:30pm
Locum Optometrist - Requirements
- Fully qualified Optometrist registered with the GOC
- Keen interest in the fashion and design aspect of the role
- Comfortable communicating in a variety of situations
Locum Optometrist - Rates
- Paying up to £325/day
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Kieran Lindley using the ‘Apply’ link as soon as possible.
Contact: Kieran Lindley
Telephone: 0114 287 0353