IT System and Applications Support Manager
IT Systems and Business Support Manager South East EnglandReference: 2902SM
Manage the systems and business support functions for my clients multi site retail stores throughout the UK and Europe. Leading the of applications especially in POS and management of 3rd party SPOC support provider. You will take a primary role in the evolution of their system support in application training, monitoring and resolutions.
Areas of Responsibilities and Related Activities
- Overall responsibility of Customer support and applications including the preparation, delivery and supporting of training packages.
- Responsibility for technical /support aspects of store operations
- Lead support of key applications and administration of service management tools
- Liaison with global support teams and corporate retail IT management to support applications.
- Drive the relationship of 3rd party suppliers to support the system and business requirements.
- Manage and participate the out-of-hours on-call support roster.
- Support colleagues in IT team as necessary.
- An understanding of IT systems support function and prior experience in managing SPOC.
- Understanding of management of HDA (Help Desk) systems.
- Understanding of working in SAP environment.
- An understanding of internetworking principals.
- Confidence in using a variety of OS environments – Windows, IOS
- Excel and MS Office.
- Solid academic background with ideally some formal IT related qualification.
- Basic understanding of internetworking concepts.
- Knowledge of retail business systems applications
- Excellent understanding and experience of retail operations processes and an appreciation of the store environment(s),
- Willingness and ability to travel to store sites in UK and overseas where necessary.
- Requirement to take a place in the out-of-hours on-call support roster.
Contact: Steve McMurray
Telephone: 0114 238 1723