Optical Instruments Installation Engineer - Northern England
Instruments Installation Engineer job in Northern England. Zest Optical are currently looking to recruit an Instruments Installation Engineer for a leading manufacturer in the Optical sector.
The purpose of this role is to support the preparation, delivery and installation of Instruments equipment and new technologies as well as providing a first level customer training following successful installation if required. This role will cover the North of England , with the ideal candidate based near to Manchester.
Instruments Installation Engineer – Role
- Carry out practice audit prior to installations
- Support the Preparation, collection, delivery and installation of Instruments equipment.
- Deliver effective first level training where required
- Provide technical phone support to resolve technical or manual queries about the equipment, taking ownership of the process required to achieve resolution if it cannot be resolved at first contact
- To support customers with queries by phone following installation of instruments where able to, or escalate as necessary
- Support excellent communication across internal teams
Instruments Installation Engineer – Requirements
- Previous optical experience (ideally Lab Tech/Store manager)
- Ability to manage own workload, using own initiative to achieve tight deadlines
- Computer literate, proficient user of CRM tools and able to learn new technologies
- Proven ability to identify and resolve technical queries
Instruments Installation Engineer – Salary
- Competitive base salary
- Commission scheme
- Range of additional benefits
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please contact Alex Grimes on firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Alex Grimes
Telephone: 0114 238 1727