Instrument Sales Manager - Optometrist - Ireland
Instrument Sales ManagerIrelandReference: 3423 1
Instrument Sales Manager job in the Republic of Ireland & Northern Ireland. Zest Optical are currently looking to recruit an Instrument Sales Manager for a global leader in the Optical sector. This role will cover both Rep of Ireland & N Ireland.
The Instrument Sales Manager will seek new business and increase profitable sales of Optometry equipment for the Instruments Division.
Instrument Sales Manager – Role
- To sell diagnostic ophthalmic equipment to optical companies in line with sales targets agreed with the Instruments Director
- Provide customer training on new equipment ensuring complete customer satisfaction.
- Organize sales visits on a continual basis in order to generate new opportunities / and demonstrations of equipment
- Attend trade shows as required
- Present the instruments at events
- Develop excellent relationships throughout the optical industry
- Assist in the marketing of the equipment
- Install equipment at customer premises
Instrument Sales Manager – Requirements
- Qualification in Optometry
- Experience of working with a wide variety of Optometry equipment
- Proven track record in a field based sales environment
Instrument Sales Manager – Salary
- Competitive base salary
- Excellent bonus scheme
- Range of additional benefits
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please contact Alex Grimes on email@example.com
Contact: Alex Grimes
Telephone: 0114 238 1727