Human Resources Business Partner
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Zest Optical are working alongside a global leader in the eyewear / optical market to recruit a Human Resources Business Partner to join their successful HR team.
Within the role you would be the point of contact for their optical team, liasing with a variety of stakeholders and departments to ensure efficient and effective operations across the board.
It presents a unique opportunity to develop a wealth of experience within a global brand.
Human Resources Business Partner - Role
- Develop cross functional relationships within the business to develop build business knowledge and commercial awareness.
- Work with the HR and operations team to develop a HR plan that supports and contributes to business productivity.
- Work with the business to deliver key initiatives and annual HR processes. E.g. performance management, pay review, employment survey etc.
- Identify appropriate organisational interventions and engage with the relevant department to ensure HR best practice and people deliverables.
- Build and maintain relationships with the relevant departments to effect mutual end to end understanding of key people deliverables and processes in the business.
- Proactively manage the ER issues and identify appropriate interventions as required and define strategies for improvement and management (e.g. sickness, turnover, case management etc).
- Manage, develop and review the performance of the management and provide feedback, challenge and act as internal coach to support decision making.
- Work with the business to affect a strategy and plan that supports the retention, development and succession of employees
- Share internal and external business and commercial knowledge across the wider HR to provide ‘best practice’ HR advice
- Act as in internal facilitator and mediator as required.
- Effectively project manage programmes within the optical business area, including the Pre-Reg Optometrist scheme
Human Resources Business Partner - Requirements
- Graduate calibre with proven HR Operations experience in a fast paced luxury retail (ideally Optical) or clinical environment
- Passionate & Result driven
- Committed to creating a positive and energetic culture within an ever-changing environment
Human Resources Business Partner - Package
- Base salary up to £50,000
- Benefits package including a variety of different incentives
- Hybrid working model with 2 days at home and 3 days in their London office
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Kieran Lindley using the ‘Apply’ link as soon as possible.