European Sales Manager - Eyewear (Permanent)
European Sales Manager - Eyewear (permanent)
Zest Optical is partnering with an optical designer and manufacturer to recruit an experienced International sales professional. Through collaborating with a major global fashion brand my client is looking to launch a collection of optical frames and sunglasses across Europe. They are looking for an experienced proactive Export / International sales person or Agent to support and bring the range to market across Europe and the UK.
- Experience of managing key account optical chains and retail groups including department stores for optical and sunglass eyewear in Europe.
- Specific knowledge of the Italian, German and French markets is required.
- Able to demonstrate good business relationships and have worked successfully with the key decision makers within each category.
- Will consider candidates with Jewellery / Watch / Accessory sales experience
- Sales focused with a good eye for detail.
- To launch a new to market, high profile ladies brand for optical and sunglasses into European optical chains, retail and department stores.
- Create and coordinate the implementation of customer specific marketing campaigns and retail promotions.
A newly established company with a reputation forged through the experience of the Leadership team. Demonstrating a track record in interpreting brands and delivering the essence of what the brands represent. Working closely with experienced designers at the fashion houses to ensure the eyewear produced is a true reflection of everything their partners in the industry stand for. An exciting time to be joining the company.
Our client is committed to securing the services of the right candidate and is flexible with regards to the remuneration package. Basics are available up to 40K with bonuses and also Agents are welcome to apply with negotiable commission packages available. Zest Optical is working to a strict deadline so in order to be considered for this opportunity please apply now and your application will be reviewed.
Contact: Steve McMurray
Telephone: 0114 238 1723