Dispensing Optician/Optical Assistant - Grantham - Independent
Optical Assistant vacancies and Optical Assistant jobs based in Grantham, Lincolnshire. Zest Optical recruitment are working with an independent Opticians based in Grantham to hire a full time Dispensing Optician or Optical Assistant.
We are currently looking for a Dispensing Optician or experienced Optical Assistant to join an advanced independent practice based in Grantham, Lincolnshire.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a lovely practice which holds a great reputation for offering the highest levels of service and a wide range of popular and unique designer brands.
The modern practice offers the opportunity to work in a service orientated environment and a close-knit and highly supportive team.
Dispensing Optician/Optical Assistant – Role
- Modern, patient focused environment
- Small but busy practice
- Team of 3-4 people
- Working as the main dispenser
- Continued investment into the business - OCT
- Specialist clinics - low vision, complex CL's
- Access to high quality products
- Loyal patient base
- Assisting with complex dispensing, pre-screening, adjustments, collections, reception and general admin
- Assisting with glazing
- Helping to run social media accounts
- Stock selection and management
- 5 days a week including Saturdays - 9am to 5pm (3.30pm on a Sat)
- Salary between £23,000 to £30,000 for a Dispensing Optician and between £18,000 - £22,000 for an experienced Optical Assistant. Both depending on experience
Dispensing Optician/Optical Assistant – Requirements
- Qualified Dispensing Optician registered with the GOC
- An experienced Optical Assistant who can confidently dispense will also be considered
- Independent experience would be advantageous
- Must be calm, comfortable and confident at all times when talking to patients
- Maintain the high level of customer care expected by patients of the practice
- Ability to learn and want to develop
- Happy to work in all areas of the practice
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Rebecca Wood using the ‘Apply’ link as soon as possible.
Contact: Rebecca Wood
Telephone: 0114 238 1726