Director of Product Management - Digital Health
Zest Scientific has been instructed to identify a Director of Product Management with software product management experience forged within Digital Health, Medtech or the Healthcare landscape. The Director of Product Management will undertake a key strategic role leading the design of a flagship software product helping patients with life threatening diseases worldwide.
This is a highly impactful role where you will develop new strategies implementing a data-driven improvement program to ensure processes and products continuously improve over time and work closely with Quality and Integration delivering releases whilst ensuring the platform meets the highest standards of regulatory bodies and clients expectations. The value proposition is particularly strong and the business is experiencing exponential revenue growth as they scale their commercial operations.
- Accomplished Product Management professional with extensive experience forged within the Healthcare sector leading the development of a software platform.
- Knowledge of Genomics, image analysis or clinical data analysis is highly desirable.
- Experienced with User Centred Design and Human Computer interaction along with exposure to the regulatory landscape surrounding the handling of private patient data.
- Comfortable working in a high growth / start up environment.
- Strong results orientation and comfortable rolling your sleeves up to get things done.
- A versatile and team oriented individual who can effectively communicate ideas and influence both internal and external stakeholders.
- Candidates need to demonstrate a passion for making a positive social impact to the Healthcare industry.
- Design, develop & implement a Product Management plan, defining the direction for new products and services – as well as the improvement of existing products.
- Own the Product Roadmap and be responsible for ensuring the platform features fit the needs of the user base – which is rapidly expanding across research and clinical institutions worldwide.
- Undertake overall responsibility for the Regulatory Affairs function, providing strategic expertise as the business develops their product roadmap.
- Responsible for mentoring and growing the current Product Management team.
- Provides an excellent platform for personal development working in an organization which is going through rapid scale up, positioning the technology for a global audience.
- Secure a highly transparent role in an organisation which brings together healthcare institutions to positively impact patients with life threatening diseases with a one-of-a-kind platform.
- High growth business experiencing exponential growth.
- Outstanding personal and professional development as the business scales up operations and allocates further resource into their game changing computational platform.
Our client is committed to securing the services of the right candidate and is flexible with regards to the remuneration package and stock options available. Zest Scientific is working to a strict deadline so in order to be considered for this opportunity please apply now and your application will be reviewed immediately.
Contact: Caitlyn Lindley
Telephone: 0114 287 0351