Digital Marketer - Performance Eyewear
Zest Optical are currently supporting a specialist E-commerce business to recruit a Digital Marketer as part of their continued growth.
The company specialise in sports eyewear and have established themselves as a leading name throughout the UK and further afield across Europe.
The team are renowned for offering prescription and non-prescription products from leading brands with only the highest level customer experience and your role will be to convey this message to the audience.
This role presents an exciting opportunity to play a lead role within the team, developing and implementing campaigns that promote their message and ultimately further boost company performance.
Digital Marketer – Role
- Develop and implement marketing strategies to drive online traffic to the website
- Create and oversee engaging content for social channels, focusing on the use of paid social and video content
- Plan and execute email marketing campaigns to deliver tangible returns
- Align website content with core brand messages and company tone of voice, whilst delivering SEO objectives
- Create regular blog content to inform customers and enhance SEO authority
- Analyse KPIs to maximise ROI and influence future direction
- Stay up to date with new marketing approaches and best practices to ensure continued growth
Digital Marketer – Requirements
- Experience in a comparable capacity with a B2C focus
- Proficient in using digital marketing tools and platforms, such as Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Ads Manager, and email marketing software.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and make data-driven decisions.
- Passion for sports or fashion – ideally both!
Digital Marketer – Package
- Base salary up to £34,000
- Rewarding benefits package
- Monday to Friday
- Full Time
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Kieran Lindley using the ‘Apply’ link as soon as possible.
Contact: Kieran Lindley
Telephone: 0114 287 0353