Dispensing Optician - Customer Service - Birmingham - Office Based
Dispensing Optician vacancies and Customer Service jobs in Birmingham. Zest Optical recruitment are seeking to recruit a Customer Service Dispensing Optician on behalf of a leading Optical organisation in Birmingham.
A full time Customer Service Dispensing Optician is required to work for a well-known optical lens manufacturer based in Birmingham.
As a Dispensing Optician Customer Service Adviser, you’ll be the first point of contact for customers and will take full ownership of the customer experience and outcome; delivering a ‘world class’ customer experience.
Dispensing Optician – Role
- Office based customer service position
- Taking full ownership of customers’ queries through to resolution; ensuring each customer has a ‘world class’ experience. (Customer contact includes inbound calls, live chats, online queries, emails and outbound calls etc)
- Ensure first contact resolution wherever possible
- Provide technical support to customers regarding dispensing issues & product technical information
- Providing technical expertise to the customer care team; being the key point of contact for dispensing and product queries
- Acting as the D.O. for the ‘friends and family’ dispense scheme
- Develop, deliver and evaluate training programs to strengthen the customer care team’s ability to delight the customer
- Actively support customer CET events, working closely with the Professional Services team
- Developing a professional rapport with the customer, identifying, and addressing customers’ needs and advising them on products and services accordingly
- Building long term relationships with customers
- Achieve KPIs and provide timely and effective responses to customers
- Effectively use digital solutions required to deliver a ‘world class’ customer experience.
- Taking an active role in customer promotions
- Providing optimum levels of customer service by answering enquiries accurately (e.g., regarding pricing, product availability, lead times)
- Managing customer’s expectations around expected query resolution and delivery times.
Dispensing Optician - Requirements
- Qualified Dispensing Optician
- At least 3 years dispensing experience
- Results Driven
- Demonstrate strong communication skills
- Results Orientated
- Exceptional Customer Service skills
Dispensing Optician – Benefits
- Base salary between £22,000 to £27,000
- Generous bonus schemes
- 10% pension contribution
- Private Healthcare
- Free parking or travel allowance
- Free lenses for family and friends
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Working 5 days a week – Bi weekly rota – 9am to 5pm or 10am to 6pm
- Most Sats off – working 1 in 4
This is an excellent opportunity for a Dispensing Optician candidate to move away from a typical retail environment, whilst still utilising your technical and customer service skills.
To apply for this role please send a copy of your CV ro email@example.com or alternatively call 0114 238 1726.
Contact: Rebecca Wood
Telephone: 0114 238 1726