Optical Customer Service Advisor - Milton Keynes - Lenses
Optometry, Optical Assistant vacancies and Optical Customer Service jobs in Milton Keynes. Zest Optical recruitment are seeking to recruit an Optical Customer Services Advisor on behalf of a leading Optical organisation.
A full time Optical Customer Service Advisor is required to work for a premium Optical organisation based in Milton Keynes. This company is well known for supplying high quality ophthalmic lenses into independent Opticians across the UK.
Optical Customer Service Advisor - The Role
- Receiving orders from customers by telephone, fax or post and processing orders promptly and accurately on Optifacts software
- Providing optimum levels of customer service by answering enquiries accurately (e.g. regarding pricing, product availability, lead times etc)
- Listening and developing a professional rapport with the customer so as to take all the necessary action to meet customer needs (e.g. chasing an order through production and handling queries or complaints).
- Managing customer’s expectations around expected query resolution and delivery times.
- Recommending and selling product upgrades and promotions to customers by telephone
- Taking an active role in departmental promotions and incentives
- Achieving a high and professional level of customer service, through call management, call content and product knowledge.
- Managing own time and productivity effectively.
- Being a full and active member of the Customer Service department, including being a supportive team member.
- Experience of working within a manufacturing environment (desirable).
- Basic practical knowledge of optics (essential)
- Relevant and demonstrable experience in a Customer Service environment.
- Experience of telephone selling (desirable)
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office software including Word, Outlook, Excel and product / customer databases.
- Ability to process customer demands accurately, in a timely manner.
- Ability to present documents professionally and accurately.
- Salary up to £20,000
- Bonus scheme - 2-3K
- 20 days holiday rising to 25 with service
- Working Monday to Friday with 1 in 3 Saturday mornings (Paid as overtime)
- Bi weekly rota
- Week 1. 08.30 - 17:00 hrs
- Week 2. 09:30 - 18.00 hrs
- Excellent training and progression opportunities.
To apply for this role please send a copy of your CV or alternatively call 0114 238 1726.
Contact: Rebecca Wood
Telephone: 0114 238 1726