Contact Lens Optician - Clinical Services Manager - Bedfordshire - Mon to Fri
Contact Lens Optician vacancies and Clinical Services Manager jobs based in Bedfordshire. Zest Optical recruitment are working with an Ophthalmic contact lens supplier based in Bedfordshire to hire a Clinical Services Manager.
A leading contact lens manufacturer based in Bedfordshire are looking for a full time Contact Lens Optician to work as their Clinical Services Manager.
As a Contact Lens Optician with experience in specialist contact lenses, you will utilise your industry knowledge to provide UK & Export clinical advice and technical support, including training and presenting on product details and information, price quotations and delivery details.
You will manage the customer complaints and feedback processes, ensuring all complaints are dealt with in a timely and professional manner and collate and present the complaints and feedback information to the management team.
Provide clinical and technical assistance to the Quality, Regulatory, Marketing and Customer Service departments, including the preparation and upkeep of Clinical Evaluation, Post Market Surveillance Update and Post Market Clinical Follow Up reports.
Clinical Services Manager - Role
- Leading manufacturer and supplier of contact lenses
- Become the authority on products and promote widely using social media, webinars, videos, podcast, and training sessions
- Create and develop internal and external product training
- To offer clinical advice to all Customers
- Create and facilitate learning tools – CPD and Peer discussions
- To develop and amend fitting/product guides for new and existing products
- Creation of articles for magazines on current topics and our products
- Present, promote and train products to existing and prospective customers
- Attendance of industry conferences and customer meetings
- Management and analysis of complaints and clinical feedback, including:
- Logging, evaluating, reporting on, and responding to all complaints from UK & Export Customers.
- Data analysis and reporting of returned product looking for trends.
- Identify where operational improvements can be made resulting in a decrease in returned product.
- Maintain close communication with Manufacturing and Quality Assurance departments regarding Customer Feedback.
- Create and maintain regulatory reports in line with Medical Device Regulations
- To provide clinical and technical input into assessing the potential of new products or innovative ideas under consideration by the company
- To support new product development via clinical testing/evaluation and technical input into documentation for UKCA & CE marking
- Assist with clinical trials
- Maintain up to date information on marketplace trends and update team
- Supply management with relevant reports to evidence targets
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships in line with service levels
Clinical Services Manager - Requirements
- Qualified Contact Lens Optician
- A registered member of the General Optical Council
- Experience fitting – Keratoconus and other Specialist Contact Lenses
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Skill in understanding and fitting from topography maps
- Ability to manage regulatory demands of clinical feedback
- Ability to influence Medical Device Regulation meetings to obtain and maintain standard
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Experience with Microsoft programs including Excel
- Full UK Drivers license
Clinical Services Manager – Package
- Competitive base salary
- Professional fees paid
- Mainly office based – Occasional travel to practices to train on request
To apply for this role please send a copy of your CV to Rebecca.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0114 238 1726 for more information.
Contact: Rebecca Wood
Telephone: 0114 238 1726