Buyer - Birmingham - Leading Optical Group
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Zest Optical are working alongside a leader in the UK optical market to recruit a Buyer into their head office team as part of their continued growth.
The business have a long-standing reputation in the industry having built a network of 170+ stores across all areas of the country.
This role presents and exciting opportunity to head up the buying function for eyewear and products offered in-store and online.
Buyer - Role
- Supporting both the retail and online businesses with the objective of offering a full choice of products and ultimately increase business performance
- Develop and implement an effective buying strategy alongside the Director of Professional Services
- Build relationships with local and international suppliers
- Ensuring stock levels are maintained and align with in-store and online product ranges
- Liaising between the in-house manufacturing site, marketing division and store teams to keep up-to-date with the latest customer insights, trends and data
Buyer - Requirements
- An understanding of buying within the optical industry, whether that's in-store or as part of a head office function
- Comfortable communicating with key stakeholders internally and externally
- Strong knowledge of industry trends
Buyer - Package
- Base salary up to £45,000
- Benefits package including a variety of different incentives
- Head office based
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Kieran Lindley using the ‘Apply’ link as soon as possible.