Audiology Business Development Manager - South West
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Audiology Business Development Manager job in South West England. Zest Optical are currently looking to recruit a Business Development Manager for one of the fastest growing, most successful hearing instrument manufacturers in the world. This role will cover South West England & South Wales.
The primary purpose of this role is to generate sales income and provide profitable management of customer accounts within the UK Independent customer base within a predefined geographical area.
Business Development Manager – Role
- Achieve agreed sales targets and to develop and work by detailed account management plans for all Independent customers by planning, visiting and meeting buying customers on a regular basis as well as identify and plan to visit all non-buying customers
- Understand and act on market changes as they occur and keep up to date with product knowledge including audiological detail and ensure that Independent customers are aware of all products available to them
- Maintain and increase sales knowledge using appropriate sales tool
- Identify sales opportunities and ensure that such opportunities are maximised and ensure that all visits are planned and reported on using the CRM system, proactively using and managing the database for accuracy
- Ensure that all customers training requirements are met effectively to increase awareness of products and services and represent the company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations and project the Company as a market leader and professional organisation at all times
Business Development Manager – Requirements
- Sales experience essential in clinical, medical, medical device or hearing industry
- Ability to cultivate long-term relationships with clients
- Highly motivated to generate sales and new accounts
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Business Development Manager – Salary
- Base salary up to £40k
- Excellent bonus scheme
- Company car and a range of additional benefits
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please contact Alex Grimes on email@example.com