BDM - Ophthalmic Equipment - South of England
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Business Development Manager job covering South of England. Zest Optical are currently looking to recruit a Business Development Manager for a well-established optical distributor with a superb reputation. This company pride themselves on the high quality of their products and outstanding levels of customer service. This role will be working with Opticians across the South of England (South of Birmingham).
As Business Development Manager you will be at the forefront of the business and drive growth through hitting company sales targets. The focus of this role is to develop positive growth within your region by continuously consulting with new and existing clients.
Business Development Manager – Role
- To maintain a consistent call programme in field for both Direct and Indirect Independent Accounts across the geographical area to increase sales by ensuring that the company becomes the preferred supplier.
- To present all relevant marketing/commercial activity to key personnel agreeing actions and processes required to ensure its success.
- To regularly review with all customers their business, product mix and supplier preferences promoting the company as their first choice.
- To agree and implement customer training, both in practice and in seminar format, on all new and existing products.
- To maintain accurate customer records and reports for relevant accounts to ensure that sales data and market activity can be analysed accurately
Business Development Manager – Requirements
- Previous experience of selling medical devices
- Working on own initiative to tight deadlines
- Ability to communicate at all levels both verbally and in writing
- Ability to effectively analyse and interpret data
Business Development Manager – Salary
- Base salary up to £50,000 plus bonus and co car
- Plus a range of additional benefits
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please contact Alex Grimes on email@example.com