Optical Business Development Manager - South East England
Ophthalmic Lens Business Development Manager job in South East England. Zest Optical are currently looking to recruit a Business Development Manager for a leading designer and manufacturer of ophthalmic lenses. You will be responsible for covering a territory including London, Surrey, Kent and Sussex.
Due to significant growth, this client is now looking to expand their lens sales team. You will need to be based within the identified areas and have existing contacts and connections within the optical industry.
Business Development Manager – Role
- Drive business development and sales of company products within respective territories.
- Present the full range of company products
- Collaborate on marketing and product development to meet needs and participate in events and trade shows
- Liaise with team members , providing activity reports and actively participate in sales meetings
Business Development Manager – Requirements
- 3 + years in business development – field skills ( Optical )
- Excellent people skills including negotiations
- Strong verbal skill and written communication skills
- Good customer service and telephone / video etiquette
Business Development Manager – Salary
- Base salary up to £35k
- Excellent commission structure
- Car allowance, mobile phone, laptop plus additional benefits
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please contact Alex Grimes on email@example.com
Contact: Alex Grimes
Telephone: 0114 238 1727