Audiology Business Development Manager - South East
Business Development Manager job in the South East. Zest Medical are currently looking to recruit a Business Development Manager for one of the world’s largest manufacturers of hearing aids. This company is looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic individual to join a hard-working, driven sales team. The role will cover Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Hertfordshire, Essex, London, Kent, Surrey, West and East Sussex.
The Business Development Manager will generate sales income and provide profitable management of customer accounts within the UK Independent customer base within a predefined geographical area.
- Achieve agreed sales targets and to develop and work by detailed account management plans for all Independent customers by planning, visiting and meeting buying customers on a regular basis as well as identify and plan to visit all non-buying customers
- Understand and act on market changes as they occur and keep up to date with product knowledge including audiological detail and ensure that Independent customers are aware of all products available to them
- Maintain and increase sales knowledge using appropriate sales tool
- Identify sales opportunities and ensure that such opportunities are maximised and ensure that all visits are planned and reported on using the CRM system, proactively using and managing the database for accuracy
- Ensure that all customers training requirements are met effectively to increase awareness of products and services and represent the company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations and project the Company as a market leader and professional organisation at all times
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years sales experience in a healthcare, public sector sales role or similar. You will need to possess the ability to understand and explain technical product information.
In return, you will be offered a competitive benefits package: Which will include basic salary up to £38k, plus bonus (up to 30%), car, phone and other additional company benefits. For further information please contact Alex Grimes on firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Alex Grimes
Telephone: 0114 238 1727