Brand Manager (Marketing) - Eyewear / Optical
Zest Optical are working alongside a global leader in the eyewear / optical market to find a Brand Manager (Marketing) to support on an exciting project.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a well-established and high-achieving marketing team, leading a project to drive footfall back into store whilst also supporting new expansion of their own-branded stores into other markets across Europe.
Brand Manager (Marketing) – Role
- Exposure in a 360 role where you could be developing international campaigns one day and designing an in-store event / window display the next
- Working alongside a variety of team members, from the overseas head office through to the Area and Store Managers
- Representing a number of different premium and most well-known brands within the eyewear / optical market
- Autonomy to be able to operate as though you are running your own business
- This is a 12 month contract where, if you perform well, it could lead to more upon completion
Brand Manager (Marketing) – Requirements
- Proven track record in the eyewear / optical market or a closely linked industry ie. Luxury retail / high fashion / accessories etc.
- Ability to work across all verticals, being able to adapt to whatever situation arises
- Understanding of budget management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
Brand Manager (Marketing) – Package
- A rewarding package designed to attract is on offer, consisting of a base salary, performance related bonus and additional benefits
- Flexibility to WFH or visit the London office
- 12 month contract
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Kieran Lindley using the ‘Apply’ link as soon as possible.
Contact: Kieran Lindley
Telephone: 0114 287 0353