Brand Communications Manager - Tokyo
Zest Optical recruitment is looking to recruit a Brand Communications Manager to join a Global Brand & Digital Marketing team based out of Tokyo, Japan. The main focus of the role will be to take a lead on developing and implementing the content strategy of an iconic brand in the optical lens segment.
Your projects will define the voice of the brand on a global scale. You will tell unique stories and brand heritage via every available channel, with the goal of increasing brand consideration and elevating the product to become the most preferred premium lens brand (both B2C and B2B).
To be successful in this role, you will need a collaborative, can-do mindset and work closely with internal stakeholders and agency partners. You must have a proven track record of thinking outside the box through innovative social and digital campaigns. You must have a global mindset and be familiar with the cultural differences across markets to ensure effective communications. A strong focus on KPIs and prior experience in the industry are also preferred.
- Communications strategy: - Implementing global communications strategy by activating key messages and overseeing the production and publication of all external and internal communication assets
- Content creation and Social Media Management:
- Brand Management & Governance:
- dvise markets on social media plans to further develop the products and gain a strong ROI on marketing spend
- Brand governance through reviewing and providing feedback to internal teams and key markets on their marketing communications
- Responsible for ensuring the tone of voice in all communications is consistent with the iconic heritage of the company
- Education in management, marketing or communications
- 6-10 years of experience in brand management, communications or advertising, with a strong focus on social media and digital marketing
- Professional written and oral communication skills in English. Japanese language skills also preferred
- Experience working with creative & digital agencies
- Attention to detail
- Ability to think strategically to develop an effective communications plan
- Excellent time management and communication skills
Contact: Steve McMurray
Telephone: 0114 238 1723