Boutique Store Manager - Dublin
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Luxury Accessories Store Manager jobs, Luxury Accessories Store Manager Vacancies in Dublin, Leinster.
We are working alongside a premium boutique to recruit a Store Manager to their high-performing store based in one of Dublin's most notable locations.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a worldwide brand in one of their key stores in Ireland.
Within the role you will be working with a variety of the most well-known designer brands, focussing on driving the growth of the store and team.
Boutique Store Manager – Role
- Drive growth and development of the boutique and brand in the area
- Develop the team through effective training to offer quality customer service that reflects their brand values
- Oversee all day-to-day operations and processes
- Build relationships with local businesses and staff through effective networking and communication
- Provide expert and personal service depending on fashion interests and lifestyle
Boutique Store Manager – Requirements
- Proven track record in a premium setting
- Must be calm, comfortable and confident at all times when dealing with customers
- Possess a drive to continuously develop your own career and others around you
- Find enjoyment in a KPI / sales driven environment
- Hold a keen interest in fashion and design alongside high-end service
Boutique Store Manager – Salary
- Total package – up to €50,000
- Base salary – up to €35,000
- Performance Bonus – €1,200/month
- Range of additional incentives
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Kieran Lindley using the ‘Apply’ link as soon as possible.