Audiology Regional Sales Manager - South East
Audiology Regional Sales Manager job in South East England. Zest Optical are currently looking to recruit a Regional Sales Manager for one of the fastest growing, most successful hearing instrument manufacturers in the world. This role will cover South East England (Essex, Hertfordshire, Berkshire, Surrey, Kent, Sussex).This territory does not cover anywhere inside M25.
You will be responsible for increasing the sales revenue of the territory, identifying and following up sales opportunities and influencing customers in their purchasing decisions in favour of company products. If you are an enthusiastic and self-motivated individual who wants to join a dynamic team, and believe you can add value through your commercial, clinical and product knowledge then this could be the opportunity for you.
Regional Sales Manager – Role
- To manage a given geographical territory
- Implement sales plan including funnel management approach
- To sell the full range of Hearing Aids and accessories to Private Dispensers and retailers
- Achieve sales targets as agreed
- Attend regular sales and business meetings with the team
- Attend Trade Shows and Industry Exhibitions throughout the year as guided by the Product & Marketing Manager
- Maximise coverage of all accounts and maintain company records to the agreed standard.
- Provide product training and education to the customer base, and develop own product knowledge through ongoing product training programme.
Regional Sales Manager – Requirements
- Sales experience essential in clinical, medical, medical device or hearing industry
- Ability to cultivate long-term relationships with clients
- Highly motivated to generate sales and new accounts
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Regional Sales Manager – Salary
- Base salary up to £38k
- OTE up to £50k
- Company car and a range of additional benefits
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please contact Alex Grimes on firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Alex Grimes
Telephone: 0114 238 1727