Assistant Store Manager - Bicester Village - Luxury Boutique
Luxury Accessories Assistant Store Manager jobs, Luxury Accessories Assistant Store Manager Vacancies in Bicester, Oxfordshire.
Zest Optical are working alongside a luxury boutique to recruit an Assistant Store Manager to their high-performing store based in the UK’s leading designer outlet in Bicester, Oxfordshire.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a worldwide brand in one of their top performing stores in the UK.
Within the role you will be working with a variety of the most well-known designer brands with the overall aim of continuing to drive the growth of the store and team.
Assistant Store Manager – Role
- Work closely alongside the Manager to drive growth and development following a full store refit
- Develop the team through effective training to offer quality customer service that reflects their brand values
- Support all day-to-day operations and processes
- Build relationships with local businesses and outlet staff through effective networking and communication
- Provide expert and personal service depending on fashion interests and lifestyle
Assistant Store Manager – Requirements
- Proven track record in a premium setting
- Must be calm, comfortable and confident at all times when dealing with customers
- Possess a drive to continuously develop your own career and others around you
- Find enjoyment in a KPI / sales driven environment
- Hold a keen interest in fashion and design alongside high-end service
Assistant Store Manager – Salary
- Up to £32,000 base salary
- Lucrative bonus / commission potential over £15,000
- Discounted products
- Regular team and brand events
- Internal competitions with amazing prizes
- Range of additional benefits
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Kieran Lindley using the ‘Apply’ link as soon as possible.
Contact: Kieran Lindley
Telephone: 0114 287 0353