Assistant Manager - Central London - Up to 32k
Opticians vacancies and Assistant Manager jobs in Central London.
Zest Optical have an exciting opportunity in one of London's most prominent shopping destinations for an Assistant Manager to head up the optical aspect of their business.
The location has become known as one of the top spots for all things eyewear, housing over 2000 styles from 50 different brands, ranging from household name through to some of the most unique and exclusive in the industry.
Assistant Manager - Role
- Closely supporting the Manager with all day-to-day operations
- Create an environment that promotes a unique customer journey for each individual that enters
- Lead on the professional aspect of the business, being the face of the brand when dealing with queries both from the customers and team
- Planning and execution of effective training to offer quality customer service that reflects their brand values
- Heading up a team of 15-20 in a store running 2-3 clinics per day
Assistant Manager - Requirements
- Must be able to demonstrate a successful background within the eyewear and optical industries
- Possess an entrepreneurial drive to develop the business and those around you
- Hold strong leadership and communication skills to generate the most from your team
- Be able to commit to an irregular working pattern and late night working throughout certain periods of the year
Assistant Manager - Package
- Base salary up to £32,000
- Lucrative bonus scheme - £3,000+
- Range of additional benefits
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Kieran Lindley using the ‘Apply’ link as soon as possible.
Contact: Kieran Lindley
Telephone: 0114 287 0353