Assistant Manager - Hampstead - Eyewear Brand
Opticians vacancies and Assistant Manager jobs based in Hamstead, London.
An expanding group of independent Opticians based in London are looking for a full time Assistant Manager to join their Hampstead store.
This unique brand have an excellent reputation for quality frames and an exceptional patient journey. They combine traditional frame craft with modern methods, and are very passionate about spectacle design and its history.
Opticians Assistant Manager - Role
- Supporting the store manager to deliver exceptional customer experience at all times
- Ensure the seamless running of the store by working closely with HQ departments
- Manage all dispensing activities and be responsible for your team's optical learning and progression
- Act as an ambassador for the brand, helping to educate and excite others about their mission
- Clearly communicate daily focuses to the team underpinned by their brand values
- To comfortably explain eye health, eyewear and prescription terminology to patients
- Exceptional product knowledge, explaining features and benefits of lenses and frames
- Lead and train on Bespoke services, supported by our marketing leading technology
- Participate in weekly trade calls and monthly meetings setting focuses and goals
- Ensure company procedures are followed to protect inventory and assets
- Provide training and development for all team members
- Oversee product launches with flawless execution each time
Opticians Assistant Manager - Requirements
- Previous experience of working in an Opticians
- Aligned to and inspired by the Company Brand Values and a genuine passion for spectacles, their design and history
- 1-2 years management with optical, team building and recruitment experience
- You’re looking for a career in an exciting company where you can make a positive impact
- You show great initiative, positivity, and patience
- An excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- You thrive in a busy environment, enjoy responsibility and take pride in what you do
- You’re highly organised, possessing meticulous attention to detail and a keen interest in aesthetics
Salary and Benefits
- Salary between £26,000 to £27,000 depending on experience
- Significant responsibility and progression opportunities
- Free spectacles and family and friends discount
The role is to work 5 days a week which include weekend work on a rota basis. Typical working hours are 10am to 6pm.
To apply for this role please send a copy of your CV or call 0114 238 1726 for more information.
You can now message us via our company WhatsApp - 07933115681
Feel free to get in contact about any roles/recruitment needs.
Contact: Rebecca Wood
Telephone: 0114 238 1726