Eye Health Area Sales Manager - London
Eye Health Area Sales Manager London. Zest Optical are currently looking to recruit an Area Sales Manager for one of Europe’s leading independent ophthalmic company’s. This business has developed a large and innovative ophthalmic pharmaceutical portfolio. This is a role which will cover all the main London postcodes
This role involves managing and growing the OTC business in the defined territory mainly through Optometrists and Pharmacists. The successful candidate will drive sales excellence across the product portfolio.
- Proven record of achieving sales success
- High level of clinical knowledge
- Ability to present clinical data
- Effectively analyzing and utilizing data
- Flexible "can do" attitude needed to thrive in a fast growing company
- Ability to take an account management approach to managing territory business.
- Ability to manage the demands of a portfolio of products
- Proven record of ability to work independently and take ownership and accountability of results.
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent
- ABPI qualified
- Experience in working in optometry and/or pharmaceutical industries
- Positive, enthusiastic and energetic
It will be important to understand the company’s ethos and be able to assimilate the spirit across the whole team as well as communicate this to customers.
The Eye Health Team is a key contributor to the overall business and you will look after the dry eye portfolio, including sector leading brands along with managing the growth of our eyelid hygiene portfolio and nutritional products. All of the products have a history of strong growth over the past 5 years and are projected to continue to grow in the future.
This company offer high quality ophthalmic products to ophthalmologists, nursing staff, pharmacists and optometrists. The extensive product range covers numerous important areas relevant to ocular health, including prescription products for Glaucoma, Infection, Inflammation and Allergy as well as a range of cutting edge surgical pharmaceuticals. We also have treatments for Dry Eye, Blepharitis and Meibomian Gland Dysfunction along with a range of Eye Nutritionals to help protect vision.
Up to £40k base salary (DOE) plus bonus and co car. Zest Optical is working to a strict deadline so in order to be considered for this opportunity please apply now and your application will be reviewed immediately.
For further information please contact
Steve McMurray on email@example.com
Contact: Steve McMurray
Telephone: 0114 238 1723