Optometrist - Dronfield, Derbyshire - Independent - Full or Part Time
Optometry vacancies and part time Optometrist jobs in South Yorkshire. Zest Optical recruitment are currently working on behalf of an independent practice in South Yorkshire to recruit a full or part time Optometrist.
A patient focused independent Opticians in Dronfield, Derbyshire (Close to Chesterfield, Sheffield and Worksop) are looking for a full or part time Optometrist.
Optometrist - Role
- Clinically focused independent
- A Director who continuously invests in the business
- Access to high level equipment including; OCT, autorefractor combi unit, FDT Field screeners, Thomson test charts, Keratometer, slit lamp, Humphrey field analyser
- Trial frames or Phoropter
- Testing times 30-40 Mins
- Various referral schemes – MECS, CUES, Cataract, Glaucoma (Training can be provided)
- Optinet software – Mostly paperless
- Support of a highly-skilled support team
- Flexible working arrangements - full or part time to include Alt Sat mornings
- Typical working hours from 9am to 5.30pm
- Salary between £43,000 to £55,000 DOE
- Further training and development opportunities - Independent Prescribing etc
Optometrist - Requirements
- Fully qualified Optometrist registered with the GOC
- Excellent communication skills
- Engaged in the future of Optometry
- Commercial awareness
- Willing to learn
- Flexible to work between two practices
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Rebecca Wood using the ‘Apply’ link as soon as possible.
You can now message us via our company WhatsApp - 07933115681
Feel free to get in contact about any roles/recruitment needs.
Contact: Rebecca Wood
Telephone: 0114 238 1726