Optometrist - Employed or Locum - Newcastle upon Tyne
Optometry vacancies and Part Time Optometrist jobs in Newcastle Upon Tyne. Zest Optical recruitment are currently working on behalf of a traditional independent Opticians to hire a full or part time Optometrist.
A traditional independent Opticians based in Newcastle upon Tyne (Close to Newcastle Racecourse) are looking for a full or part time Optometrist. A regular Locum will also be considered.
Optometrist - Role
- Relaxed clinics with 25-30 minute appointments
- Pre-Screening done by support team
- Access to trial frames, phoropter and fundus camera
- Contact Lens work
- Experienced DO available at all times
- Working at another practice close by
- Focus on offering a personalised service
- Close Knit, friendly team
- Ideally Wed, Thur and Fri although additional days will also be considered.
- 9am – 5.30pm
- Employed or regular Locum
- Locum rate - £250-£300
- Employed salary DOE
- Free parking
Optometrist - Requirements
- Fully qualified Optometrist registered with the GOC
- Interest in working in a close-knit team where everybody looks out for each other
- Drive to further develop the reputation of the practice
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Rebecca Wood using the ‘Apply’ link as soon as possible.
Contact: Rebecca Wood
Telephone: 0114 238 1726