Optometrist - East Sussex - Independent Opticians
Optometry vacancies and full, part time Optometrist jobs based in East Sussex. Zest Optical recruitment are working with an advanced group of independent Opticians in East Sussex to recruit a full or part time Optometrist.
My client is a well-established group of independent Opticians based in East Sussex and they are looking to recruit a full or part time Optometrist to join their long standing team. With seven branches in the area (BN and TN postcodes) the ideal candidate will able to work between at least 2-3 stores on a rota basis, dependent on your location.
- Providing 30 minute tests to patients of all ages
- 13 tests a day and 2 x fifteen minute short appointments plus 2 x fifteen minute catch up breaks
- Contact lens work
- Specialist clinics – glaucoma
- Not target driven – nice relaxed environment
- OCT, Topcon Retinal Imaging, Optos Daytona. DNEye scanner, Slit lamps and Volk.
- Optix software
- Excellent support staff and qualified Dispensing Opticians
- Flexible working days from 9am to 5.15pm (Most Saturdays required)
- Qualified Optometrist registered with the GOC
- Newly qualified will be considered
- Caring attitude towards patients
- Ability to input new ideas
- Good balance between commercial and clinical attitude
Salary and Package
- Basic salary between £45,000 to £60,000
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- No Sundays or Bank Holidays
- Will consider relocation expenses
- In house organised CET training
The group is constantly adapting and expanding so it’s a great company to join if you are looking for a patient focused independent group, which can offer long term progression opportunities.
If you are interested in hearing more about this position please email your CV to email@example.com or call 0114 238 1726 for more information.
Contact: Rebecca Wood
Telephone: 0114 238 1726