Opticians Store Manager - Central London - Boutique
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Opticians vacancies and Opticians Practice Manager jobs based in Central London. Zest Optical recruitment are working with an independent Opticians based in Central London to hire a full time Practice Manager.
A stylish independent Eyewear Brand are looking for a full time Optical Practice Manager work at their flagship Central London store.
Opening last year, the store and has gone from strength to strength with plans for expansion across London.
Store Manager – The Practice
- Stylish eyewear brand
- Huge celebrity and media following
- Handmade frames
- Very affordable for the quality of frame
- Zeiss lenses
- Focus on the customer experience
- Busy practice with plenty to do
- Full time – 40 hours a week to include a weekend day
- Salary between £28,000 to £33,000 plus bonus
- Opportunity to be part of a growing eyewear brand
Store Manager – Role
- Managing the day to day operations of a one testing room practice
- Recruiting, leading and developing your team of optical stylists and dispensers
- Exceptional customer service skills and an experience led approach to retail
- Growing brand awareness, store customer base and sales
- Accountable for eyecare delivery in store
- Responsible for store performance
- Managing the optometry clinic calendar and booking optometrists
- Capable of managing a busy store
- Engaging with the local community and hosting events in-store
Store Manager – Requirements
- Experienced Store Manager or Assistant Store Manager who is passionate and excited about independent eyewear and optics
- Ideally a qualified Dispensing Optician
- An excellent leader who can engage and manage a high performing team
- Ambitious and proactive with strong problem solving skills
- Experience working with world class consumer brands
- Striving to see customers fitted with frames that help express their individuality and personality
- Gets excited about training and development
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Rebecca Wood using the ‘Apply’ link as soon as possible.