Opticians Practice Manager - Nottingham - Independent
Optometry, Optical jobs and Optical Management vacancies for a Full Time Optical Practice Manager Nottingham. Zest Optical are recruiting on behalf of a new practice with exciting opportunities based in Nottingham.
Zest Optical have an exciting opportunity for an Optical Practice Manager to be part of a new practice soon to be opening in West Bridgford, Nottingham.
This is an exciting opportunity to play a key role in the successful establishment and development of the new practice and team.
Opticians Practice Manager - Role
- Mixed NHS and private practice
- Wide range of designer brands
- Lead, direct and motivate the team
- Small team of 3 people
- Help manage the day-to-day running of the practice
- Setting and tracking of targets & KPI’s
- Set exemplary standards across all areas on the shop floor
- Introduce and implement new ideas to help grow and drive the business forward
- Train existing and new member of staff on technical and customer service issues.
- Handle any customer complaints
- Hands on dispensing
- Working 5 days a week including a weekend day – 9am to 5.30pm
- Base salary between £20,000 to £28,000 depending on experience
- Start date - ASAP
Opticians Practice Manager - Requirements
- Previous optical management experience if advantages
- An experienced optical candidate looking to progress into management will also be considered
- Drive – develop you and those around you
- Initiative – identify new opportunities for growth
- Communication – support those around you, enabling them to be their best
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Rebecca Wood using the ‘Apply’ link as soon as possible.
Contact: Rebecca Wood
Telephone: 0114 238 1726