Optical Practice Manager - Manchester - Boutique Independent
Optometry, Optical jobs and Dispensing Optician Management vacancies for an Optical Practice Manager in Manchester City Centre. Zest Optical recruitment are currently working on behalf of a boutique Opticians based in Manchester City Centre to hire a full time Optical Practice Manager.
We are currently working alongside a boutique independent in Manchester City Centre to recruit an Optical Practice Manager to manage their established team.
The practice has built a fantastic reputation for providing an eclectic range of products from some of the most desirable and unique brands within the industry so they are looking for somebody with a passion for offering a service completely unique within the industry.
Optical Practice Manager - Role
- A focus on continuing to build upon the success the store has experienced so far
- Utilise the autonomy they offer to manage all day-to-day operations in addition to future planning alongside company Directors
- Develop the team through continued support to offer quality service that reflects their brand values
- Lead from the front across all areas, particularly being hands on with the dispensing process
- Engagement with brand reps, constantly targeting new trends and brands
- 9am – 5:30pm
Optical Practice Manager - Requirements
- Must be able to demonstrate a successful background in management positions within the eyewear and optical industries
- Possess an entrepreneurial drive to develop the business and those around you
- Hold strong leadership and communication skills to generate the most from your team
- Have a flair for fashion and design
Optical Practice Manager - Package
- Basic salary up to £35,000
- Range of additional benefits
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Kieran Lindley using the ‘Apply’ link as soon as possible.
Contact: Kieran Lindley
Telephone: 0114 287 0353