Optical Assistant - Wolverhampton - Independent
Opticians vacancies and Optical Assistant jobs based in Wolverhampton. Zest Optical recruitment are working with a leading independent Opticians in Wolverhampton to hire a full time Optical Assistant.
A patient focused independent Opticians based in Wolverhampton, West Midlands are looking for a full time Optical Lab Technician/Optical Assistant
The store aims to provide competitive pricing for all budgets and is always looking for new ideas to promote in-store offers. The ideal candidate should enjoy being part of small friendly team, who regularly aim to attend team bonding sessions outside of work.
Optical Assistant - Role
- Single testing room practice testing 5 days a week
- Busy with plenty to do
- Working in a team of 4 -5 people
- Mixture of shop floor and lab work
- No glazing involved as its all remote
- Lens ordering
- Dealing with incoming deliveries
- Assembling glasses/lenses
- Working 5 days a week including Saturdays
- 9am to 6pm
- Salary between £18,000 to £21,000
- Closed Sundays and Bank Holidays
- Free parking
Optical Assistant – Requirements
- Previous experience of working within an Opticians
- Understanding of lenses and prescriptions
- Attention to detail
- Happy working in a fast paced environment
To apply for this role please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or call 0114 238 1726 for more information.
You can now message us via our company WhatsApp - 07933115681
Feel free to get in contact about any roles/recruitment needs.
Contact: Rebecca Wood
Telephone: 0114 238 1726