Optical Assistant - Central London - New Boutique
Optical Assistant jobs and Optical Assistant vacancies in West End, London.
An emerging eyewear brand recently opened a new flagship boutique in one of London’s hottest locations in the West End.
They are a fresh and exciting brand with amazing premium products and an ethos to match, valuing their team and sight care as much as anything, even donating a pair of glasses to sight charities for every pair of glasses sold.
This is an exciting opportunity to play a key role in the successful start-up and development of the brand, with further opportunities in the future stores they have planned.
Optical Assistant - Role
- 360 involvement across all aspects of the store, heading up their unique customer journey
- Focussing on expert and personal dispensing service
- Based in a fashion-forward, gallery like setting offering a wide range of premium products
- Closely supporting the Manager and assisting in identifying opportunities for growth
- Assist with local marketing and PR events
- Surrounded by a skilled team
Optical Assistant - Requirements
- Experience in the eyewear industry with an interest in art, fashion & design
- Must be calm, comfortable and confident at all times when talking to patients
- Possess a drive to continuously develop your own career and others around you
Optical Assistant - Package
- Paying up to £25,000
- Rewarding bonus scheme
- A number of additional benefits
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Kieran Lindley using the ‘Apply’ link as soon as possible.
Contact: Kieran Lindley
Telephone: 0114 287 0353