Optical Assistant - Thame - Independent
Optical Assistant jobs, Optical Advisor vacancies in Thame, Oxfordshire. Zest Optical are recruiting on behalf of an independent Opticians in Thame to hire a full time Optical Assistant.
A patient focused group of independent Opticians are looking for a full time Optical Assistant at their Thame, Oxfordshire practice.
Optical Assistant – Role
- High end independent Opticians
- Loyal patient base
- Access to high quality frames and lenses
- Working in the high quality team with the focus on high levels of customer care
- Meet and greet all patients entering practice
- Provide a comprehensive dispensing service
- Collections, adjustments, repairs etc
- Working 5 days a week including a Saturdays
- Typical working hours are 9am to 5.30pm (4pm a Sat)
- Salary between £16,000 to £18,500
Optical Assistant – Requirements
- Previous experience working within optics
- Passionate and enthusiastic about offering great service
- Must be calm, comfortable and confident at all times when talking to patients
- Be able to listen and acknowledge requirements
- Strong team player
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Rebecca Wood using the ‘Apply’ link as soon as possible.
Contact: Rebecca Wood
Telephone: 0114 238 1726