Optical Assistant - Kinross - Independent
Opticians vacancies and Optical Assistant jobs based in Kinross, Kinrossshire Zest Optical recruitment are working with an independent Opticians based in Kinross to hire a full time Optical Assistant.
A patient focused independent Opticians based in Kinross, Kinroshire are looking for a full time Optical Assistant to join the team.
Optical Assistant – Role
- Family run independent Opticians
- Working full time in one practice
- Modern environment
- Loyal patient base
- Focus on patient care
- Assisting with dispensing, pre-screening, adjustments, collections, reception and general admin
- Optix computer system
- Relaxed clinics – 40-50 mins
- Access to a wide range of frames – Silhouette, Carolina Herrera, Mont Blanc
- Full or part time including Saturdays
- Opening hours from 9am to 5pm
- Salary between £17,000 to £19,500
Optical Assistant – Requirements
- Previous experience of working within an Opticians
- Patient focused
- Must be calm, comfortable and confident at all times when talking to patients
- Maintain the high level of customer care expected by patients of the practice
- Interest in fashion and styling
- Ability to learn and want to develop
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Rebecca Wood using the ‘Apply’ link as soon as possible.
You can now message us via our company WhatsApp - 07933115681
Feel free to get in contact about any roles/recruitment needs.
Contact: Rebecca Wood
Telephone: 0114 238 1726