Dispensing Optician/Optical Assistant - North West London - Premium Independent
Dispensing Optician vacancies and Optical Assistant jobs based in Belsize Park, North West London. Zest Optical are recruiting for a Dispensing Optician or Optical Assistant on behalf of a premium independent practice with exciting opportunities based in Belsize Park, London.
We are currently working alongside a premium independent optical practice in Belsize Park, North West London who are looking to add a Dispensing Optician or Optical Assistant to their growing team.
Nestled between the sophistication of Hampstead and the youthful energy of Camden, this high-end practice caters to all in the area with their wide selection of unique and designer brands of frames & lenses.
This is an opportunity to utilise all of your skills developed throughout your studies by offering a truly tailored service whilst having access to a wide range of the most prestigious brands in the industry.
In addition to the typical day-to-day, you can gain exposure buying for the practice through rep meetings and global trade show visits.
Dispensing Optician/Optical Assistant – Role
- High end stylish independent practice
- Mixed patient demographic
- Focus on quality and patient care
- 45 minute testing times
- Working in a team of 3-4 people
- Wide range of the finest brands in the industry and the highest quality lenses
- Input into frame selection
- Advanced equipment across the practice
- Support of a high-quality team
- Product and lens training
- Opportunity to do the Dispensing Optician course if required
- No late finishes, Sundays or Bank Holidays
- Working 3, 4, or 5 days a week to include a Saturday
- Opening times from 9.30am to 5.30pm
- Salary between £20,000 to £28,000 plus a team bonus
Dispensing Optician – Requirements
- GOC registered Dispensing Optician or an experienced Optical Assistant looking to progress
- Flair for fashion and styling
- Must be calm, comfortable and confident at all times when talking to patients
- Ability to learn and want to develop
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Kieran Lindley using the ‘Apply’ link as soon as possible.
Contact: Kieran Lindley
Telephone: 0114 287 0353