Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Sheffield
Disclaimer: This advert is written by the team at Zest Optical from real-life experience, not just a whole load of corporate waffle about how good life at Zest is from our Directors.
Following a continued period of growth the Zest Optical team are looking to add a Trainee Recruitment Consultant to the ranks, making for an exciting opportunity to begin forging a career in the lucrative world of recruitment.
The Crooks of the Opportunity…
- The team have built an outstanding reputation within the optics and eyewear industry, partnering with some of the most recognisable businesses around, plus an array of young and exciting boutique brands. You would play a key role in supporting the process involved in placing great candidates into a multitude of roles across these businesses.
- Be part of a lively environment centred around communication via a number of channels with an array of people at different levels and from all walks of life.
- You will be closely supported with tailored training programmes from the beginning and have access to a clear development path as you grow into the role.
- Based in a recently refurbished and pretty cool grade 2 listed building in the vibrant Kelham Island area of Sheffield.
What do you Need…
- This is a ‘people industry’, so it’s a must that you enjoy interacting with people.
- A competitive and tenacious nature will go a long way in riding the waves of the recruitment industry.
- Our clients expect ‘industry experts’. Whilst we understand this might not be the case from day one, an interest in optics / eyewear / fashion certainly helps.
What’s in it for You…
- A solid base salary that will continuously build as targets are hit
- Lucrative commission and bonus potential, offering opportunity to more than double your base
- 34 holidays (inc. bank hols) + Xmas break
- WFH (work from home) Wednesdays
- Regular team socials (days / nights out – go-karting, bowling, meals, the races and more)
- Pension scheme
We are actively shortlisting candidates for this position, so please do not hesitate to get in contact by pressing ‘apply’ and your application will be reviewed immediately.
Contact: Rebecca Wood
Telephone: 0114 238 1726