Optical Retail Training Consultant - Home Counties
Retail Training Consultant, Dispensing Optician job in the Home Counties. Zest Optical are currently looking to recruit a Retail Training Consultant for a leading designer and manufacturer of ophthalmic lenses. You will be responsible for covering a territory of Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire and Buckinghamshire.
The primary responsibilities will be to deliver lens training, education, sales and marketing support to a major UK optics retailer, responsible for the planning, sales development and business support to selected number of retail stores. To deliver training programs across key target stores to a wide audience including Optoms, DO’s, Optical Consultants and develop and nurture relationships with key stakeholders. In addition to retail optical experience they are looking for someone who is commercially strong with a track record of delivery and excellent communication skills.
- To deliver sales growth across defined territory in line with company budget requirements
- To deliver lens training, education, sales and marketing support to a major UK optics retailer within a defined territory
- Responsibility for the planning, sales development and business support to selected number of retail stores in territory
- To deliver agreed training program across key target stores in territory across a wide audience including Optoms, DO’s, Optical Consultants and develop and nurture relationships with key stakeholders
- To liaise and communicate with key internal bodies including Marketing/Sales and customer service
- At all times maintain and uphold company values in all dealings with customers and colleagues
The candidate will have proven academics: Degree qualified or equivalent e.g. FBDO, with previous Optical dispensing or Optical retail sales experience. A proven track record of success and ROI in terms of sales and revenue generation is also required along with demonstrable Optical training experience.
Please note this role is initially a 12 month fixed term contract, with the potential to move into a permanent role in the future.
In return, you will be offered a competitive benefits package: Which will include basic salary up to £32,000, a highly rewarding performance related bonus scheme & excellent working conditions. Contributory Company Pension Scheme and car allowance. For further information please contact Alex Grimes on firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Alex Grimes
Telephone: 0114 238 1727