Retail Trainer - Ophthalmic Lenses
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Ophthalmic Lens Trainer job in the Midlands. Zest Optical are currently looking to recruit a Regional Lens Trainer for a premium manufacturer of Ophthalmic Lenses. The purpose of this role is to plan and deliver product, sales & retail training activities to key customers. Preferred candidate location would be in one of the following counties: Warwickshire, Oxfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Cambridgeshire or Herefordshire. This could be extended to one of the following: Worcestershire, Gloucestershire, Wiltshire or Hampshire.
Ophthalmic Lens Trainer – Role
- Visit optical stores to train and communicate on products and services.
- Organise, coordinate and host digital learning initiatives including live webinars.
- To develop training ideas to enhance sales levels.
- Supporting the Head of EPS with projects.
- Supporting the Head of EPS with training content creation (CET, technical product training, dispensing & retail optimisation) creating storyboard, presentations and adapt this content to various formats (e-learning platform, ppt…) with the support of the marketing team.
- Supporting the sales team with customer training requirements and their KPIs.
Ophthalmic Lens Trainer – Requirements
- Dispensing Optician qualification
- Experience of working in an independent opticians
- Ability to communicate at all levels both verbally and in writing
- Ability to effectively analyse and interpret data
Ophthalmic Lens Trainer – Salary
- Excellent base salary
- Company car and a range of additional benefits
- Monday – Friday working
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please contact Alex Grimes on email@example.com