Regional Lens Consultant - Central London
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Regional Lens Account Manager job covering Central London. Zest Optical are currently looking to recruit a Regional Lens Account Manager for a leading manufacturer of Ophthalmic Lenses. The purpose of this role is to build strong business relationships with customers in the independent optical market across Central London (within the M25).
The Regional Lens Account Manager will effectively increase and develop the sales of lens products within the given geographical territory, across the Independent and Lab Channels.
Regional Lens Account Manager – Role
- Achieve agreed sales targets for value within specified area
- Educate and train all levels of customers’ employees within account base on features and benefits of all listed products, generic technical and optical knowledge, and generic sales skills and techniques to improve product mix and overall sales within account base.
- Through the use of persuasion and compelling arguments increase sales versus the competition throughout account base
- Provide excellent customer service to the account base through regular calls, follow up and ongoing contact to meet customer requirements
- Operate within agreed cost budgets for entertainment and expenses through planning the most economical coverage of the territory
- Execute joint marketing/local promotions that have been formally agreed to drive sales
Regional Lens Account Manager – Requirements
- Previous B-2-B sales experience
- Working on own initiative to tight deadlines
- Ability to communicate at all levels both verbally and in writing
Regional Lens Account Manager – Salary
- Base salary circa £40,000
- Excellent bonus scheme
- Company car and a range of additional benefits
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please click on the Apply Now link below.