Regional Eyewear Territory Manager - Ireland
Regional Eyewear Territory Manager job in Ireland. Zest Optical are currently looking to recruit a Regional Eyewear Territory Manager for a well-established optical frame company. This particular company design, market and distribute ophthalmic frames in the UK to the Independent sector. You will manage a territory of Northern and Southern Ireland.
You will be responsible for creating and building exceptional customer relationships. Talented at creating and executing strategic territory plans, you will naturally drive sales to exceed commercial targets. Self-motivated, results-driven and a brilliant communicator, the successful candidate will thrive on being part of a team focused on taking optics to new levels.
- Deliver agreed sales performance targets
- Build progressive and long-term customer relationships with all key contacts
- Build and develop an effective journey plan and call cycle across your region
- Driving additional; sales growth & appointments across your region through effective relationships with all key contacts.
- Successfully presenting both the company and products in a clear and professional manner.
- Weekly reporting directly into Sales Director and Head Office.
- To complete all administrative duties required by Senior Management.
- To attend regional/national meetings, training sessions, trade events and shows as directed by Management.
- To maintain in a clean and presentable condition, all items of equipment including samples, sample bags, trolley, presentation material and ones’ self.
- To make effective use of the equipment and demonstration samples in every call.
- To adhere to the companies rules of engagement and company car policies.
The candidate will have a strong Optical background. You will also need strong time management and organisational skills, with a keen interest in customer needs and attention to detail. This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual currently in practice, but looking for their first step into optical sales.
In return, you will be offered a competitive benefits package: Which will include basic salary up to £20,000, plus up to £15k bonus, car, phone and other additional company benefits. For further information please contact Alex Grimes on email@example.com
Contact: Alex Grimes
Telephone: 0114 238 1727