Quality Assurance Manager - Optical Production
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
We are looking for a highly technical Quality Assurance Manager who is able to support the business across a wide range of functions maintaining lead time and quality. Primarily you will be able to maintain a solid understanding of the Quality Assurance processes and needs within optical manufacturing.
- New product development and set up with all documentation, test and validation menus;
- Ensuring that the manufacturing processes comply with all relevant regulatory standards.
- Daily performance management of the optical lab regarding quality and yield
- Supporting the production teams to enable and enhance productivity.
- Assessing customer requirements are met consistently.
- Having strategic awareness of the aims of the business and the function that the QA and production lab has within it
- We are looking for a highly technical optical individual who has a thorough understanding and appreciation for ophthalmic lenses. As a result a Dispensing Optician degree or SMc Tech would be preffered.
- You will come from a manufacturing or production sector.
- Able to work within complex IT frameworks and balance a number of projects with priority against tight deadlines
- Knowledge and experience within a QA department with high communication skills
Our client is a well-established optical manufacturer with a leading reputation for its product, quality and service. This would suit a dynamic individual who is committed to working to high professional standards. This company has ambitious plans to develop its market offering against the ever changing needs of the optical industry and could offer a great opportunity for someone who has a mix of technical and commercial skills
Our client will pay a competitive salary with a fantastic employee package and offer a role which is Monday – Friday 37.5 hours a week. We are working to a deadline so please get in find out more about this exciting opportunity.