Optometrist - Oxford - Independent
Optometry vacancies and Optometrist jobs in Oxford, Oxfordshire. Zest Optical recruitment are currently working on behalf of an independent based in Oxford to recruit an Optometrist.
We are currently looking for an Optometrist to join an advanced independent based in Oxford, Oxfordshire.
This modern practice offers the opportunity to work in a service orientated environment with a close-knit and highly supportive team.
Optometrist - Role
- Small group of independent Opticians
- High-end, service focussed environment
- 30 to 60 min tests
- State of the art equipment including an Optomap
- Assisted by highly-skilled support team – including qualified Dispensing Opticians
- Varied work
- Further training in clinical specialism that interest you
- Working three days a week including a Saturday
- General working hours from 9am to 5pm
Optometrist - Requirements
- Fully qualified Optometrist registered with the GOC
- Excellent communication skills
- Wants to be part of a team
- Commercially aware
Optometrist - Package
- Base salary between £45,000to £55,000 Pro Rata
- Free car parking
- 5 weeks holiday plus bank holidays
- No late nights and no Sundays
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Rebecca Wood using the ‘Apply’ link as soon as possible.
Contact: Rebecca Wood
Telephone: 0114 238 1726