Optometrist Manager - Independent - Central London
Optometry vacancies and Optometrist jobs in Central London, Zest Optical recruitment are currently working on behalf of a stylish independent Opticians based in Central London to hire a full time Optometrist Manager.
A stylish independent opticians is offering a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic, clinical and energetic Optometrist to manage a brand new practice based in Central London, Zone 1. The company currently have several stores in London and have ambitious plans for the future. They combine traditional frame craft with modern methods.
Optometrist Manager - Role
- Providing comprehensive eye examinations to private patients
- Making sure the patient has a positive experience
- Be engaging and discuss the eye test procedures to patients
- 30-40 minute appointments
- No NHS or contact lens work
- Access to a fundus camera, Autorefractor , Slitlamp, Henson 7000, and Auto Tonometer.
- Work closely with the team to ensure the clinics run efficiently
- Staff and rota management
- Engaging with the local area
- Supported by an Assistant Manager
- Driving a new practice forward
- Working 5 days a week including one weekend day
Optometrist - Requirements
- Fully qualified Optometrist registered with the GOC
- At least 5 years post qualification experience
- Independent, Hospital or academic experience would be advantageous
- Excellent communication skills
- Passionate about eyecare and eyewear
Optometrist - Package and Benefits
- Base salary up to £60,000
- Lucrative bonus scheme
- CET contribution
- Peer reviews
- Monthly training sessions
- Annual pay reviews
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Rebecca Wood using the ‘Apply’ link as soon as possible.
Contact: Rebecca Wood
Telephone: 0114 238 1726