Optical Trainer - Education and Professional Services
Optical Training roles. Zest Optical are looking for an experienced Dispensing Optician to join an existing professional services team as a Trainer. You will join a company that is highly respected for its lens portfolio and Global presence with the responsibility to help plan and deliver all sales training activities to their retail optical customer base.
Broadly speaking you will be involved in effectively delivering education training services ranging from product, CET, Lab Tours and business development programmes: internally (Sales Team, Customer Service queries) & externally (Key Accounts, customers). Other key duties will be to;
- Develop training ideas, lead projects and help create presentations
- Supporting Sales team and Customer Services department with technical queries resolutions & talking directly with customers with technical queries / non adapt issues if necessary
- Provide feedback based on customer experience.
- Keep abreast of all competitor products and activities
- Offer organisation and support on all training and CET events.
The successful candidate will be a qualified Dispensing Optician who will be able to demonstrate experience in a similar role with in-depth knowledge of ophthalmic lenses. Due to the nature of the training you will need to be an excellent communicator, comfortable with public speaking and able to prepare and present documents professionally and accurately. You will be highly organised with the ability to build strong, effective relationships quickly with customers and colleagues alike.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary package and a range of additional benefits. In order to discuss this opportunity in greater depth contact Zest Medical today on 0114 2381723 or click apply.
Contact: Steve McMurray
Telephone: 0114 238 1723